Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Flood Relief

Hi Everyone,

Well it's terrible news around the city with all of the flooding but thankfully we are on top of a hill so no chance of us being affected thank goodness.  My thoughts are with all of those who are in the path of the massive floods coming through if not already dealing with flooding - I'm sure the aftermath will be devastating.  It's hard to sit back and watch it all - feeling a bit helpless.

I took a break from watching the news today and made up some jewellery for the first time in 2 weeks after my huge task of setting up the shop.  I have piccies of the jewellery but I am holding back on the shop photos as it's not quite finished!  I have been wanting to make up something with my "hardware" supplies for a while now and kind of went a bit overboard.  Now I've satisfied that urge I may have to move on to sparkly things now!.

Bye for now,



Monnie

No comments: