Search This Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Sale Week 1

Wow what a huge week... Our sale has been going very well - I even went through my gemstone stash at home and decided to bring it all in as I seriously won't be able to use it all myself and I really should share!.. The week ended on a very pleasant note with me actually sitting down and doing Sandee's class on Saturday and finishing the necklace!!! woohoo - absolutely love it and will be doing my darndest to get as many kits made up as possible - so many colour possibilities!!  It's just gorgeous Sandee!

Have been out with family most of today so it's been nice to catch up with my sister from Kingaroy who wants me to go out and do a workshop out there!  I am heading up to Childers in a couple of weeks time to do a couple of workshops as well as one in Maryborough so I'm going to be busy that's for sure!.  That will be on the weekend of 20 / 21st November so I won't be in the shop that weekend.

We have the private shopping night Jewellery Sale on next Friday night with loads of bargains on the finished jewellery so I'm sure it will be a big night!.  Making sure the shop is looking bright and festive with Christmas decorations and pretty dangly things.

Must go and create - so many ideas - so little time!

No comments: