Search This Blog

Monday, November 29, 2010

Google Groups - should be Google Grrrrrrroups!

Just spent a good part of today trying to work out why the Google Group I set up had so many issues!  What I thought would be a simple task allowing me to send out the newsletter via the group set-up ended up being a major pain in the butt and even my IT husband had trouble sorting it out!

As it turns out you need to have a google account to even access it and then some of my customers who appeared to be members didn't receive the first email about the change of location yet received all of the replies from the posts!  Go figure.

Anyway I think we've finally sorted it out and have made sure that you there are not going to be random emails flying left right & centre.

So back to some serious beading now!

No comments: